Perfect for shipping
UAU & corrugated cartons
UAU used custom branded boxes as part of their design exhibition with multiple objectives in mind – to show off their artwork, promote the exhibitors, and safely transport the installation from gallery to gallery.
These boxes come in a range of standard shipping box sizes.
- K90 (35.5 x 30.5 x 25.5 cm) – Perfectly fits 10 x F23 mailer boxes.
- K105 (45.5 x 35.5 x 25.5 cm) – Fits 18 x F23 mailer boxes.
- K150 (61 x 51 x 41 cm) – fits a microwave with polystyrene, 240 x F23 or 80 x F33 mailers.
- K180 (81 x 51 x 51 cm) – ideal for a vaccume cleaner or 20 x F62 mailer boxes.
- K200 (101 x 61 x 41 cm) – at over a meter in width, this will hold up to 400 x F23 or 56 x F52 mailers – some seriously big boxes.
These are all standard box sizes for shipping and meet most regulations for USPS, FedEx, UPS, Royal Mail. DeustchePost and other service providers.
Our shipper cartons are made with a thick and durable corrugated cardboard. For most of the sizes we use a five-layer flute EB, with a heigh of around 5 mm, and the grammage of 660g/m2. They have a total weight capacity of 20kg or 44lbs and can withstand most of the punishment that a lazy courier can throw at them.
Our largest box, K200, has a capacity of 240 litres. It can fit up to 400 mailer boxes F23, or 56 mailer boxes F52.
Instant quoting is our system of transparent pricing for wholesale quantities of packaging. With Instant Quotes, you can quickly screen our pricing for the standard and custom box sizes of 2500 pieces & more.
In order to check the price of a given product, please choose any quantity above 2500 pieces, choose your size and then proceed to the offer.
The standard printing time is 10 working days, but super express production means that your order can be printed in as little as 3 working days, with delivery in the EU or UK taking an average of 2 business days.
Subscribe for promotions, special offers and news from the packaging industry.
You're now subscribed!